Friday, February 27, 2015

Danielle A - clubbing goddess !!!

 Today's update is for an insanely beautiful girl, who I consider to be the most hottest model ever to shoot for OnlyTease.  Danielle A is a "supermodel" calibre of stunner who has been the biggest OnlyTease star of the past two years.  She is one of my two favourite current OnlyTease girls.

 It really only takes one look to see what an absolutely incredible and off-the-charts type of woman Danielle is.  She is blindingly beautiful.  Danielle is the type of girl that men will fight wars over... I exaggerate a bit, but there is just no doubt that she is a once-in-a-lifetime type of hottie.  She has such incredible long legs, and the most gorgeous face... I am honestly lost for words, though, that do justice to her unprecedented level of beauty.

 This is one of Danielle's hottest outfits, in which she wears a smokin' hot clubbing outfit with a tight black top, a gold skirt, black tights, and a thong underneath !!  This set is a tights clinic, and every pic displays so much of her amazing long legs in those sexy black tights.  This set is one of my all-time favorites and is a dream for anyone who likes tights... I know I'd pretty much have a meltdown if I saw Danielle wearing this in real-life, especially at the club !!

 Danielle is just an amazing model who I really hope continues to have great regular shoots for OnlyTease.  She is still not rebooked yet for her first 2015 shoot, and her social media has gone worryingly-quiet as of late, but I still feel optimistic about future shoots with her.  She is an amazing beauty who already has dozens of full sets in an amazing OnlyAllSites portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment