Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Jo E - black tights hottie !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I have posted about before several times on this page.  Jo E is an amazing hottie who looks stunning in this college uniform set, wearing black tights with white panties underneath.

 Jo was the "Model of the Year" for OnlyTease in 2014.  This set was also really the one she did that completely sold me on her.  Her poses in this set are so amazing, and she shows off her lovely black tights from every angle, and all of her hot white panties as well.  She is just such a gorgeous and fun girl, and it isn't hard to see why she was 'Model of the Year' last year.

 I do apologize for the lack of non-topless pics in this set though.  I honestly don't know if I will start posting topless pics here again.  I don't even know if this blog will be allowed to stand, going into April... I posted on the situation a couple times already, but basically, 'Blogger' sent out a circular that says sexually explicit stuff and graphic nudity is no longer allowed... I don't know if it will be possible for me to go through my 1000 + posts on all my pages and eliminate every single offending pic.

 I am just going to play it by ear, really.  In a worst case scenario, I'll just start over with a new page but upload a lot of the saved content I already had to my new space.  I discuss this issue in further detail here....

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jo-E




















No comments:

Post a Comment